Simplified candidate management: All nominations in one place
Planning complex nominations with different voter groups and administering submitted candidate proposals in the paper form demand high personnel costs and are time-consuming. Managing incoming nomination proposals in paper form usually leads to many challenges, such as illegible text from handwriting or the manual typing of lists. Digitize your nominations process and keep an overview of all candidate proposals with the POLYAS Nomination Platform.
All in one platform
Simplify the management of candidate proposals from the invitation through submission of supporting signatures to evaluation and verification of the nomination lists and self-nominations. You manage the entire communication regarding the nominations online and organize the process on a single nomination platform.
You manage all candidates, candidate lists, and deadlines at one place using the Nomination Platform. As such you always have an insight into the actual data thus you are able to optimally prepare for the ensuing election for the boards.
Here's how the Nomination Platform works
The submission of candidate proposals (self-, external-, list nomination) can be conducted entirely online with the Nomination Platform. The nominators can put forward candidates or themselves online. Candidates and candidate lists can collect supporting signatures online. You reduce the paper-based administration costs and manual verification process to a bare minimum.
How it works:
- Specify the boards for which nominations should be submitted
- Stipulate whether self-nominations and/or nominations by another or lists are possible
- Create register of nominators including voter groups
- Stipulate nominations periods
- Invite nominators and inform them over candidate selection
- Start online nomination as well as view and verify submitted nominations
Advantages of the POLYAS Nomination Platform at a glance
Advantages for election officers:
- Location-independent submission of nominations and administration at one place
- Efficient and clear management of the candidate proposals on a single platform
- Minimize errors by utilising searchable candidate lists or electronically assigning voter groups
- Seamless combination of nominations and POLYAS Online Voting
- Saving costs for priting and shipping of nomination documents
Advantages for nominators:
- Submit, amend, and withdraw candidate proposals on their own at the click of a mouse
- Excellent usability and flexibility for online nomination
- Simple and quick navigation even with extensive candidate lists and election rules thanks to transparent processes on the Nomination Platform
Nominate and vote online
The Nomination Platform makes the candidacy process thus an important part in planning and conducting your board elections easier. You can then dovetail online nominations with online voting thus simplify your entire election management in the POLYAS Online Voting Manager.