Online voting: How it works
Only 3 steps - and your election is ready to go!
Create an online election in three easy steps. Find out which features are at your disposal in the election configurator.
1. Create ballot
After having created an account, you can start creating your first online election.
Create your ballot easily online with flexible elements for texts and electoral lists. With the click of a button you can format the look of your ballot, determine the order of the content and add your logo.
- Set up candidates and additional information in the ballot
- Determine the available options for voters
- Conduct a free trial election with up to five people
2. Create the electoral roll
The electoral roll includes all eligible voters and their associated email addresses. Login credentials for online voting are generated using this data. With POLYAS you can organise and manage the electoral roll online, ensuring that you always have an overview of the election.
- Create and manage the list of eligible voters
- Use our convenient template for electoral rolls
- Check the email addresses automatically
3. Launch your election
Now you can schedule the election period, select your desired method of notifying your voters about the election, and decide when your voters will be notified about the election.
- Schedule the start and end of the election
- Create an election invitation for voters
- Seal and start your legally valid election with the click of a button
Tip: Be on the safe side and test your online election in advance with up to five test voters.